Our current plan is to begin holding in-person services with reduced capacity and recommended distancing guidelines in place.
Your spiritual and physical health are our highest priorities. We advise those in our church family who are at higher risk for severe illness to please continue to worship with us online for a season. We will continue to provide quality online content for you and for those who would prefer to pray and worship at home.
- Hand sanitation stations are provided throughout the building.
- All seating will be handled by the usher team.
- We will adhere to appropriate physical distancing whenever possible.
- Members of the Dream Team will be wearing masks.
- Radiant Kids will begin on June 28th.
- A parents' room is available during both the 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM service.